Mission = Meaning of Our Existence
“We provide visitors with memories of a fun trip.”
Vision = Our Goals
- Develop and operate lodging facilities that will make customers want to stay even if they are expensive
- Offer convenient services for guests who come to Japan
- Create a stable business foundation to reach our corporate philosophy
Value = Importance That We Define
- 1, Earn with fun
- In order to realize our philosophy, we need a system that allows us to continue management.
We believe that it is necessary to be a company that can make money while enjoying ourselves.
- 2, Quality priors to Quantity
- We choose selling one high-margin product over small profits and quick return.
We pursue the quality of each and every service.
- 3, Pursuit of Customer Satisfaction
- We provide services that exceed the level expected by our customers.
- 4, Legal Compliance
- We will strictly comply with the law since this is a vacation rental (private lodging) market that is still quite primitive.
- 5, Diversity
- We have staff and customers that have their own different values.
We respect diverse sense of values, while caring about sociality and rules.